HOW WE WORK
We take pride in customer service, attention to detail, and going the extra mile for clients. We recognise that people have different financial needs and objectives, and the service provided by McLaren is flexible enough to be able to adapt and build a plan to the needs of each client.
Our back office system includes a Personal Finance Portal (PFP) which allows clients to view neatly and concisely from anywhere and on any device all their financial information and interact with us via a secure, online ‘hub’.
Benefits of PFP to clients include:
- Allows you to view fund and portfolio details, get valuations and assess progress against your investment goals
- Supports secure messaging between you and us, making it easy for you to load or update information on which we base our advice for you
- Provides secure, online storage for all those important documents
- Available 24/7 on a desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone
- Provides peace of mind, knowing that communication is timely and secure
KEEPING ON TOP OF MARKET RESEARCH
There are 40,000+ mutual / unit trust funds available to the private investor and more than 100 fund management companies
As well as our own internal research into fund performance and fund managers, we are fortunate to receive detailed market research and appraisal from some of the industry’s leading investment houses. We also subscribe to a facility that gives us up-to-date information on Morningstar’s five star rated global fund picks, and of course we subscribe to and review some of the industry’s leading financial and trade journals.
We assimilate this information and provide for our clients a monthly market bulletin that includes our own views and expectations of how the market may perform over the forthcoming 6 – 12 months.
Our latest Financial Market Bulletins can be found here.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.